Pink Bow Shaped XL Nail Stamping Plate - Teenage Dream: So Rad
What was your favorite lingo in the 90's? Radical, As If, Whatever, Righteous, Bye Felicia? Whatever it was, Teenage Dream will bring back that nostalgic feeling thanks to its cute and punky 90's themed nail art stamping designs. So Rad (P103) throws up the Whatever sign with its mix of accent and full nail patterns and has images of crying eyes, alien head, box TV, wild zigzagging 90's pop art and so much more! This plate is also a first for us. We turned our standard rectangular XL plate into a visionally aesthetic and adorably cute bows with a pink, plastic backing. But with Teenage Dream there is so much more and these stamping plates were just the catalyst. We have developed an entire mega collection under the Teenage Dream idea that encompasses both stamping and gel polishes, nail stickers, vinyls, and transfers, along with a new pink tinted Glass Stamper. Check our the rest of the collection and relive the best decade ever!
UPLOAD YOUR PICS HERE
- TEENAGE DREAM is a Bundle Monster 1st by shaping our 90s themed XL stamping plates into cute bows.
- SO RAD (P103) embodies, like whatever the 90s was famous for: the lingo, the art, the lifestyle, and aliens!
- BUFFET, FULL NAIL AND ACCENT patterns are throughout this totally radical and far out collection.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
We are committed to providing you high quality nail art products. If for any reason our product fails to meet your expectations, you have 365 days to return merchandise for an exchange or refund of the purchase price.
Find out more: shipping & returns