Halloween Square Nail Art Stamping Plates - BM-S203, Dead End
Who wants more Halloween nail stamping designs? That's a ridiculous question, Everyone Does!!! We are proud to bring you part 1 of our Occasions Collection. This plate, BM-S203: Dead End, is a playful buffet design that takes you to the last trick or treating house of the night. With all the spookiness around this scary home, would you be brave enough to ring the door bell and collect your candy or just turn and run? *APPLICATION*: Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
UPLOAD YOUR PICS HERE
- Holiday can sneak up on you quickly. Make sure you got the right stamping designs for all Occasions!
- Occasions Collection plate number BM-S203: Dead End
- Designs: A spooky, ghost and monster filled haunted house with a graveyard and trick-or-treaters.
- Plate pictures are in digital format. Actual plates are made of stainless steel.
- Stamp over solid colors or create a decal to instantly spice up any manicure!
We are committed to providing you high quality nail art products. If for any reason our product fails to meet your expectations, you have 365 days to return merchandise for an exchange or refund of the purchase price.
Find out more: shipping & returns