Cali Dreamin' Cream Gel Nail Lacquer Collection
High desert backdrops, Springtime music festivals, and the lifestyles of these concert goers were the inspiration for our Cali Dreamin' Collection of cream colored gel nail lacquers. These 6 colors will personify your inner music loving-road warrior that's rollin' with the top down on your '69 VW bug and just feeling new and fresh: Acoustic Asana (G097) is a salmon pink fitting of beautiful Cali sunsets, Mojave Mixer (G098) is a lime green inspired by lush green grass of the Mojave Performance Stage, Indigo Indio (G099) is a gorgeous dusty, navy lavender blue inspired by some of the art of the desert in Indio, California, Papaya Whip (G100) is a soft orange befitting of the pueblo colored high desert mountains. Lightweaver (G101) is a stunning lilac purple at will warm your inner flower child, and Escape Velocity (G102) was inspired by the brilliant turquoise blue skies of a warm Spring day cruising down the I-10 leaving LA to fresh, desert air. *Ingredients*: Thermoplastic Acrylic Resin, Ethyl, Ethanol, Butyl, and Organic Pigments.
- HIGH DESERT INSPIRATION! Cali Dreamin' is 6 colors that invoke warm feelings the state has to offer.
- ROCK THESE COLORS like you are hitting the road to your favorite California music festival!
- CREAMY AND DREAMY NAIL LACQUERS! All gel polishes in this collection has a creamy finish to them.
- UV and LED lamps need to have a minimum power of 9 watts. CURE TIMES vary per lighting system.
- SEE OUR PRODUCT DESCRIPTION for more on our 3 Step application process and other Tips and Tricks!
We are committed to providing you high quality nail art products. If for any reason our product fails to meet your expectations, you have 365 days to return merchandise for an exchange or refund of the purchase price.
Find out more: shipping & returns