Blogger Collaboration Nail Art Polish Stamping Plates - BM-XL208, YaGala
Wanting to switch up? Try this collaboration plate (BM-XL208) from nail blogger YaGala and get some eclectic stamping patterns which features girly, edgy and chic designs to match any nail mood! We are uber excited how this XL stamping plate came out, and us at Bundle Monster and YaGala hope to see you rocking these designs on your newest nail art manicures soon! *APPLICATION*: Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- We have teamed up with a trendy nail blogger to create an unique nail stamping plate.
- Wanting to switch up? Try YaGala's eclectic nail plate which features girly, edgy and chic designs to match any nail mood!
- Designs on plate BM-XL208: Roses on regular or torn lace, lacy lattice patterns, cherries and citrus, a scorpion, a spider and web, chains, and music notes.
- Plate pictures are in digital format. Actual plates are made of stainless steel.
- Stamp over solid colors or create a decal to instantly spice up any manicure!
We are committed to providing you high quality nail art products. If for any reason our product fails to meet your expectations, you have 365 days to return merchandise for an exchange or refund of the purchase price.
Find out more: shipping & returns