Blogger Collaboration Nail Art Polish Stamping Plates - BM-XL207, Madam Luck
Full of the smallest details, just like Madam Luck's signature nail work, this collaboration plate (BM-XL207) brings you urban graffiti meets concrete jungle with kawaii styled characters to add the ultimate personality to your nail look in a flash. We are uber excited how this XL stamping plate came out, and us at Bundle Monster and Madam Luck hope to see you rocking these designs on your newest nail art manicures soon! *APPLICATION*: Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- We have teamed up with a trendy nail blogger to create an unique nail stamping plate.
- Madam Luck's signature nail work, this urban graffiti inspired nail plate mixes concrete jungle with kawaii styled characters.
- Designs on plate BM-XL207: A buffet plate full of street graffiti, abstract arrows, brick wall layout, and kawaii/cutesy aminals.
- Plate pictures are in digital format. Actual plates are made of stainless steel.
- Stamp over solid colors or create a decal to instantly spice up any manicure!
We are committed to providing you high quality nail art products. If for any reason our product fails to meet your expectations, you have 365 days to return merchandise for an exchange or refund of the purchase price.
Find out more: shipping & returns