Blogger Collaboration Nail Art Polish Stamping Plates - BM-XL202, ChitChat Nails
In signature Chit Chat Nails fashion, their blogger collaboration plate with us (BM-XL202) screams - Make your nail art Tribal! Chit Chat Nails made the art of tribal printing so much easier, all you have to do is stamp it, no freehand - thank goodness! We are all over-the-moon excited how this XL stamping plate came out, and we here at Bundle Monster and Chit Chat Nails hope to see you rocking these designs on your newest nail art manicures soon! *APPLICATION*: Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- We have teamed up with a trendy nail blogger to create an unique nail stamping plate.
- Chit Chat Nails brought their love of tribal pattern to the table and we didn't blink twice on wanting all this beautiful art shared amongst our people.
- Designs on plate BM-XL202: A tribal explosion with a small buffet design along with 8 full nail patterns.
- Plate pictures are in digital format. Actual plates are 4.75 in. x 2.4 in. and made of stainless steel.
- Stamp over solid colors or create a decal to instantly spice up any manicure!
We are committed to providing you high quality nail art products. If for any reason our product fails to meet your expectations, you have 365 days to return merchandise for an exchange or refund of the purchase price.
Find out more: shipping & returns