5pc Blogger Collaboration Nail Art Polish Stamping Plates - Set 2
Bundle Monster has worked with even more of the hottest nail bloggers out there to bring you our second round of Blogger Collaboration stamping plates. We got 5 more bloggers for this set that designed a plate each: Nailstamp4fun, Madam Luck, YaGala, Lucy's Stach and Sloteazzy. Each blogger brought their own personal style so are getting a unique, and eclectic 5 piece set with designs ranging in elegant and ultra feminine, kawaii urban graffiti, edgy and chic, florally and girly, and water marbling made easy. We are all uber excited how these XL stamping plates came out and hope to see you rocking these designs on your newest nail art manicures soon! *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- We have teamed up with some of the hottest nail bloggers to create a 5pc set of nail stamping plates.
- Nailstamp4fun, Madam Luck, YaGala, Lucy's Stach and Sloteazzy each created their own stamping plate.
- All designs, a mix of full nail and buffet style, are on our XL sized plates (4.75 in. x 2.4 in.).
- Plate pictures are in digital format. Actual plates are made of stainless steel.
- Stamp over solid colors or create a decal to instantly spice up any manicure!
We are committed to providing you high quality nail art products. If for any reason our product fails to meet your expectations, you have 365 days to return merchandise for an exchange or refund of the purchase price.
Find out more: shipping & returns