Blogger Collaboration Nail Art Polish Stamping Plates - BM-XL203, Colores de Carol
Enjoy Colores de Carol's love of all things cute and flowery with this blogger collaboration nail stamping plate (BM-XL203)! Designed in a garden cartoon-like scenery buffet plate, you'll have endless manicure options for whatever girly mood your nails are feeling. We are all over-the-moon excited how this XL stamping plate came out, and we here at Bundle Monster and Colores De Carol hope to see you rocking these designs on your newest nail art manicures soon! *APPLICATION*: Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- We have teamed up with a trendy nail blogger to create an unique nail stamping plate.
- Colores de Carol brought their adorable designs to us and there was no doubt we needed share all this uber cuteness with you for your next manicure!
- Designs on plate BM-XL203: A whimsical, cartoon-like buffet plate with hot air balloons, flowers, adorable bugs and animals, birdhouses, and trees.
- Plate pictures are in digital format. Actual plates are 4.75 in. x 2.4 in. and made of stainless steel.
- Stamp over solid colors or create a decal to instantly spice up any manicure!
We are committed to providing you high quality nail art products. If for any reason our product fails to meet your expectations, you have 365 days to return merchandise for an exchange or refund of the purchase price.
Find out more: shipping & returns