Mani Mask - Latex-Free Cuticle Protector
The process of artistic creation is messy and spontaneous! We want to do more of what we love, and we sure don't love cleaning. Our Latex-Free Mani Mask Liquid Cuticle Protector will help to make clean-up time quicker and easier. Each handy little bottle comes with 13ml (0.4 fluid ounces) of liquid cuticle barrier. This latex-free formula doesn't come with the offensive smell of latex-based cuticle protectors and is safe for those with allergies and sensitive skin. Create the manicure of your dreams using chunky glitters, water marbling, full nail stamping, paint splatter, and any other technique you want without having to worry about messy hands.
1) Paint a coat of Latex-Free Mani Mask formula onto your cuticles and the surrounding skin for instant mess protection.
2) Wait for the formula to dry until it's transparent.
3) Then, create your amazing nail art like you normally would. Be as crazy and messy as you like!
4) Finally, peel the Mani Mask away from your nail and--voila! The mess is gone! Carefree expression is yours.
Choose between a set of one or two.
- Reviews (7)
- Questions (0)
Ii had to put it on a bit thicker than the bottle said for my gradient nails but it worked great. Just bought more so that I have it on hand all the time!
Very nice product. Easy to
Very nice product. Easy to apply and easy to pull of when you are done with your manicure
A must have!
Wow! I love this! I've used the other pink barrier stuff to help with clean up after a mani and this is the best thing out there! This is the only thing I will buy to use! I have the hardest time doing my nails and this has made it so much easier and fun!
one bottle worked great...
I bought the two pack of the mani mask because I was so happy there was finally a cuticle tape that was latex free. I didn't like using the cuticle tape because it was not reusable. The first one I used kind of turned me off to the product. It seemed to melt when the polish touched it when I did gradients. The tape would peel away around the parts with polish on them just fine, I gave it ample dry time and everything. I was really discouraged that there was no longer a latex-free option I could use. I gave the other one to my mom. Eventually, I got around to doing her nails in a gradient. I used the other bottle and this time, it worked perfectly. everything peeled away just as advertised, no melting when it touched polish.
This is thin, so you should use a couple of coats, but it works well and yay for latex-free! It also dries quickly and is easy to pull off.
- GO WILD: Take on any messy nail project-- water marbling, stamping, splatter, glitter, and more!
- CLEANING UP SUCKS: Mani Mask will cut down on clean-up time on that next nail art manicure.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Paint Mani-Mask around your nails before you paint, and wait for it to dry until it's transparent green.
- WAKE UP & SMELL THE FLOWERS: This latex-free formula is perfect for those with sensitive skin--plus, there's no stinky latex smell!
- FUN TIP: Want to experiment with water marbling? Paint some Mani Mask under the nail too!
We are committed to providing you high quality nail art products. If for any reason our product fails to meet your expectations, you have 365 days to return merchandise for an exchange or refund of the purchase price.
Find out more: shipping & returns