Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper/Clean-Up Brush with Replacement Silicone Stamper Head
Start small but dream big! We'll help you get that little stamp right where you want it. Our Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper and Clean-Up Brush stamps the tiniest details with accurate precision. Pick up small accent designs or target specific areas of larger images with our tiniest stamper yet. The opposite end of this stamper features a flat angled clean-up brush to help you wipe away excess paint from your skin and cuticle area for faster, prettier manicures!
- Tiny 0.6” soft silicone stamping head reduces mess for perfect placement
- Long 5.3" handle maneuvers like a pencil for better control
- Flat angled clean-up brush wipes away excess paint
- Acetone-safe bristles curve with your movements for gentle, precise cleaning
- Clear acrylic handle filled with sparkly jewels
- Protective caps to protect stamper & brush from damage when not in use
- Includes (1) replacement stamper head
Small and simple, yet greatly significant. This tiny stamper will change your nail stamping game completely!
*NOTE: Clear acrylic handle may become cloudy when exposed to acetone. To maintain the best condition of your acrylic handle, avoid contact with acetone and wipe hands clean before use.
♥ PRO TIP: Use scotch tape or a lint roller to clean handle and stamper. Acetone-grade solution may be used on the clean-up brush.
- Reviews (61)
- Questions (0)
Best little stamper
Where do I begin? I LOVE this little guy !! It worked from the first stamp. I will need to practice the placement of the stamp, I'm rather spoiled from the see through stampers I got from Bundle Monster, but all in all it's perfect for those small stamps. It's a must if you use stamp your nails and with small figures.
What went wrong?
This was a great idea. Loved it in the beginning but the squishy stamping head kept coming off in between stamping. Each time that I put it back in, it cut the squishy head. I loved it but I couldn't get it to work right for me.
I really like the clean up brush, the angle on it is perfect. The stamper is a bit tricky to use, it picks up black and white really well but not other colors. Could be an issue with that stamping plate too or it me♀️
Great little stamper!
So far it's been great, I purchased for the clean up brush but found the stamper perfect for small images. Great tool!
Great little stamper but..
I absolutely love this! I did get one when they first listed on the site, so I was probably one of the original "first users/errors" grouping. I went to pull off the lid for the brush end, and the silver piece started inside the cap. Diamond time everywhere, lol.. no big deal. I picked up what I could find (almost all), put them back in the tube and just put a little nail glue on the outside. Slid the silver car back over and let dry. Easily pulled off just the plastic cap after that. Hasn't failed me yet, definitely work it ❤️
- PRECISION STAMPING: At 0.6 inches, this is our smallest silicone stamper yet
- LET ME PENCIL YOU IN: Long 5-inch handle feels just like a pencil for better control
- FASTER CLEAN-UPS: Flat angled clean-up brush wipes up all those little mistakes
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Protect both stamper and brush ends with protective caps
- HARDCORE STAMPERS: We've included (1) extra silicone stamper head for a fresh start
We are committed to providing you high quality nail art products. If for any reason our product fails to meet your expectations, you have 365 days to return merchandise for an exchange or refund of the purchase price.
Find out more: shipping & returns